Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Vegan Diaries, Day 30: Mission Accomplished

Holy crap. I can't believe it.

I made it 30 days as a vegan.

At midnight tonight, it all comes to an end, and I can go back to living my life as a happy omnivore if I wish. To be honest, I've almost forgotten what it's like to be an omnivore. All the decadent foods I used to crave have now become distant memories. I've become comfortable living on the scant foods I've survived on this past month. I could literally keep going on with this vegan lifestyle if I really wanted.

So now that this experiment is over, what do I do now? Where do I go from here? Do I continue to be a vegan, or do I go back to my crazy omnivore ways? I think I'll sleep on it tonight and evaluate everything tomorrow. I'll let you know what I figure out.

No comments: