Friday, November 16, 2007

Your Green Cubicle Awaits

For those of you who are considering changing careers and getting involved with environmentalism (like I am), there's PLENTY of resources and job search sites online to push you in that direction. Here's a few recent ones I just found that you may consider trying:
  • North American Association for Environmental Education: It contains the whole friggin' motherlode of environmental job sites. Start with this one first.

  • USAJobs: This is the federal job site. You can find environmental opportunities listed through the Dept. of the Interior.

  • EcoEmploy: This site allows you to find federal, state, and local environmental opportunities.

Over time, I will continue adding to this list and revising it as I learn about more resources. If you are aware of any that you have found useful, please feel free to leave a comment and I will add it to the list.

2 comments:

Ben said...

and I thought I was going to find a way to make my actual cubical greener...

hg said...

I'd also recommend looking for jobs at The Nature Conservancy: http://www.nature.org/careers/?src=f5

A friend of mine recently got an awesome job with them and they seem to have a number of positions open at any given time.